A Star Is Born. . . . Welcoming Our Third Princess

Leave a Comment
On October 10, 2016 Skylar a.k.a. "Nugget" made her grand entrance into our world. . . 


Time is really flying, just to think 2 weeks ago Mr. B and I were playing the "waiting game", just can't believe our third princess is already 2 weeks old!!! This is nuggets 2 week old shot that I took of her this morning. I have to give myself a pat on the back because the pictures came out 10x better than I could imagine. Although I have not been to church in a while (Lord forgive me, you know my heart). I wanted to incorporate the Holy Bible that Mr.B's grandma brought for him before her passing that we will pass down to the girls. We are currently trying to coordinate her dedication, I think these pictures are perfect for that.




 "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him" 
                                                                                                                    -Samuel 1:27 




                                       -nina
SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig