Hello Fall

Leave a Comment
             Well Hello there Autumn or should I say Fall?! 


 Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! It's something about the smell of pumpkin spice and cinnamon that hold a special place in my heart. It makes me feel so warm inside! Not too mention fall fashion layering, and booties, and scarves, o my! Today I got to do a short stroll through 30th st station. . .by MYSELF which is extremely rare.


 It's not often you won't see me without Peanut, Sprout, or Mr. B but I had some much needed "ME" time and enjoyed every minute of it. It was just a beautiful fall day not too hot, not too cold, and there was a slight breeze.


 Hmmm what more could a girl ask for??


Forever 21 Jacket // AE burgundy shirt // Oldnavy sweetheart jeans // Vintage leather booties (similar here)
 Here's a peek at our "Fall Bucket List" the things that Mr. B & I want to do are written in brown and the things that Peanut & Sprout want to do are written in orange. I'm thinking of baking some pumpkin muffins for breakfast.  .  . I'll keep you guys posted!!


Happy Thursday, everyone! xoxo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig